Friday, December 13, 2013

Pocahontas - I appreciate/understand this love story soooooo much more now than as a child! It's such an heartbreaking, emotional romance...more grown up love story than a child's animated film, in my opinion.

Cab Calloway
Cab Calloway

Download whole gallery
'the scanner' installation of books by Matej Kren at the Museum of Modern Art in Bologna
'the scanner' installation of books by Matej Kren at the Museum of Modern Art in Bologna

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Debbie Reynolds
Debbie Reynolds

Download whole gallery
Pocahontas - I appreciate/understand this love story soooooo much more now than as a child! It's such an heartbreaking, emotional romance...more grown up love story than a child's animated film, in my opinion.
Pocahontas - I appreciate/understand this love story soooooo much more now than as a child! It's such an heartbreaking, emotional romance...more grown up love story than a child's animated film, in my opinion.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment