Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Meet G-Dragon, The Coolest Korean Singer You've Never Heard Of -- I think I may have heard of him though...

Leeteuk (??) of Super Junior
Leeteuk (??) of Super Junior

Download whole gallery
Meet G-Dragon, The Coolest Korean Singer You've Never Heard Of -- I think I may have heard of him though...
Meet G-Dragon, The Coolest Korean Singer You've Never Heard Of -- I think I may have heard of him though...

Download whole gallery
Yes thanks to kdramas & mv's
Yes thanks to kdramas & mv's

Download whole gallery
TOP (Choi Seung Hyun) ? #Kpop #BigBang
TOP (Choi Seung Hyun) ? #Kpop #BigBang

Download whole gallery
G-Dragon congratulates best friend, Taeyang, on his birthday with a childhood photo
G-Dragon congratulates best friend, Taeyang, on his birthday with a childhood photo

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment