Monday, December 23, 2013

Jet Li in the starring role. Great action-packed martial arts scenes, awesome sword fighting. Scenery was wonderful. The female warriors were excellent. My kind of martial arts fantasy movie. Jet Li still rocks.

A tale of seven master swordsmen who band together to prevent the slaughter of innocent villagers by an evil warlord. Excellent movie, excellent action. Donnie Yen.
A tale of seven master swordsmen who band together to prevent the slaughter of innocent villagers by an evil warlord. Excellent movie, excellent  action. Donnie Yen.

Download whole gallery
Jane Austen Penguin classics
Jane Austen Penguin classics

Download whole gallery
A Beautiful Mind. A complex, yet incredible movie. Russell Crowe was brilliant in this.
A Beautiful Mind. A complex, yet incredible movie. Russell Crowe was brilliant in this.

Download whole gallery
Jet Li in the starring role. Great action-packed martial arts scenes, awesome sword fighting. Scenery was wonderful. The female warriors were excellent. My kind of martial arts fantasy movie. Jet Li still rocks.
Jet Li in the starring role. Great action-packed martial arts scenes, awesome sword fighting. Scenery was wonderful. The female warriors were excellent. My kind of martial arts fantasy movie. Jet Li still rocks.

Download whole gallery
hands down, one of my favorite movies. I love the soundtrack, too. I could watch this again and again. In fact, I have.
hands down, one of my favorite movies.  I love the soundtrack, too.  I could watch this again and again.  In fact, I have.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment