Thursday, December 12, 2013

I've Just come to the realization that My favorite movies are with strong women....especially Maternally! "Get away from her you Bitch!" One of my all time favorite lines!! Something I would say if anyone tried to hurt one of mine!! Aliens movie poster

To Sir, with Love
To Sir, with Love

Download whole gallery
Rocky
Rocky

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
I've Just come to the realization that My favorite movies are with strong women....especially Maternally! "Get away from her you Bitch!" One of my all time favorite lines!! Something I would say if anyone tried to hurt one of mine!! Aliens movie poster
I've Just come to the realization that My favorite movies are with strong women....especially Maternally! "Get away from her you Bitch!"  One of my all time favorite lines!! Something I would say if anyone tried to hurt one of mine!!  Aliens movie poster

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment