Friday, December 13, 2013

I remember seeing ET with Lesley & my Mom (miss doing things with you, Mom)when Lesley was about 5. The first few minutes scared her but she got over it as the movie went on. A classic.

I remember seeing ET with Lesley & my Mom (miss doing things with you, Mom)when Lesley was about 5. The first few minutes scared her but she got over it as the movie went on. A classic.
I remember seeing ET with Lesley & my Mom (miss doing things with you, Mom)when Lesley was about 5. The first few minutes scared her but she got over it as the movie went on. A classic.

Download whole gallery
Blue Velvet (David Lynch,1986)
Blue Velvet (David Lynch,1986)

Download whole gallery
breaking bad
breaking bad

Download whole gallery
Groundhog Day (1993)
Groundhog Day (1993)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment