Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I KNOW this is the mini-series, but c'mon, it's Colin Firth! Every year when I read P, I picture Colin Firth as Darcy. I'm a huge fan of Jane Austen, and appreciate the way BBC has worked over the years to bring her works into the lives of millions more faithfully than Hollywood.

I KNOW this is the mini-series, but c'mon, it's Colin Firth! Every year when I read P, I picture Colin Firth as Darcy. I'm a huge fan of Jane Austen, and appreciate the way BBC has worked over the years to bring her works into the lives of millions more faithfully than Hollywood.
I KNOW this is the mini-series, but c'mon, it's Colin Firth!  Every year when I read P, I picture Colin Firth as Darcy.  I'm a huge fan of Jane Austen, and appreciate the way BBC has worked over the years to bring her works into the lives of millions more faithfully than Hollywood.

Download whole gallery
Goonies movie poster re-imagined
Goonies movie poster re-imagined

Download whole gallery
Ground Hog Day
Ground Hog Day

Download whole gallery
Time - Directed by Kim Ki Duk - Starring Seong Hyeon-a, Jung-woo Ha, Ji-Yeon Park... 2007
Time - Directed by Kim Ki Duk - Starring Seong Hyeon-a, Jung-woo Ha, Ji-Yeon Park... 2007

Download whole gallery
DIY Crafts : An old plank of wood and small knobs to hold your jewelery. Love it!
DIY Crafts : An old plank of wood and small knobs to hold your jewelery. Love it!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment