Friday, December 13, 2013

I can hardly believe I owned one of these sony walkman's back in the day, but I did! A past and much cherished Christmas present form Mum and Dad. I'll spare you details of what I played on it though..

It's a Wonderful Life
It's a Wonderful Life

Download whole gallery
Gone With the Wind
Gone With the Wind

Download whole gallery
Top 20 Christmas Movies to Watch
Top 20 Christmas Movies to Watch

Download whole gallery
I can hardly believe I owned one of these sony walkman's back in the day, but I did! A past and much cherished Christmas present form Mum and Dad. I'll spare you details of what I played on it though..
I can hardly believe I owned one of these sony walkman's back in the day, but I did!  A past and much cherished Christmas present form Mum and Dad. I'll spare you details of what I played on it though..

Download whole gallery
Favorite. Movie. Ever.
Favorite. Movie. Ever.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment