Monday, December 23, 2013

A movie well worth seeing. There are many little quirks this young boy has that I can so relate to when I was a young little girl! We all deal with life in our own unique way ... and that way is how we make it from one moment to the next. If you have leaky eyes like I do, make sure you have a box of tissue. I am adding this movie to my home collection. This is a great movie but also very sad

Post Hogwarts
Post Hogwarts

Download whole gallery
Zoolander
Zoolander

Download whole gallery
Sistine Chapel
Sistine Chapel

Download whole gallery
My Neighbor Totoro. This movie makes me feel warm and fuzzy. :)
My Neighbor Totoro. This movie makes me feel warm and fuzzy. :)

Download whole gallery
A movie well worth seeing. There are many little quirks this young boy has that I can so relate to when I was a young little girl! We all deal with life in our own unique way ... and that way is how we make it from one moment to the next. If you have leaky eyes like I do, make sure you have a box of tissue. I am adding this movie to my home collection. This is a great movie but also very sad
A movie well worth seeing. There are many little quirks this young boy has that I can so relate to when I was a young little girl! We all deal with life in our own unique way ... and that way is how we make it from one moment to the next. If you have leaky eyes like I do, make sure you have a box of tissue. I am adding this movie to my home collection. This is a great movie but also very sad

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment