Monday, December 23, 2013

A difficult film to watch multiple times. Great performances, well directed. Before seeing this film, I had heard of people's heroism during the holocaust, but I didn't know this story. Bravo - and I'm very happy that Spielberg won his first Oscar for this one.

A difficult film to watch multiple times. Great performances, well directed. Before seeing this film, I had heard of people's heroism during the holocaust, but I didn't know this story. Bravo - and I'm very happy that Spielberg won his first Oscar for this one.
A difficult film to watch multiple times. Great performances, well directed. Before seeing this film, I had heard of people's heroism during the holocaust, but I didn't know this story. Bravo - and I'm very happy that Spielberg won his first Oscar for this one.

Download whole gallery
Erised
Erised

Download whole gallery
'The Triplets of Belleville' was beautifully awesome.
'The Triplets of Belleville' was beautifully awesome.

Download whole gallery
Casablanca
Casablanca

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment